Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 22 of 22

Thread: why would JJ Kelly get a new school?

  1. #21
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: why would JJ Kelly get a new school?

    I paid $0.74 for county plus $0.22 for town tax when I owned in Montgomery County.
    $0.72 is very reasonable. To complain about taxes as low as they are now is just crazy.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member simple man's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2008
    Posts
    1,001
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: why would JJ Kelly get a new school?

    Quote Originally Posted by pvfan View Post
    Do you have a link to the article?
    I don't get the on-line version. I had a class sat or I wouldn't have been moving around at that time, I picked up a paper to read while I had breakfast. I can't find in the part of the Times I can get in -it was about the value the county had figured for some gas wells, best I can recall. The case claims the county was adding the labor to the value of the property, and claimed that wasn't how it should be figured.
    We'll keep the lights on for you.
    Spuds

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •